Tuesday 2 March 2010

Design Concepts for Award Print




A few weeks ago, I approached a printing company here in England called Award Print. When I spoke with them, they said that they really wanted to produce a promotional campaign to advertise their services. I thought about what needed to go into the card, the message and approach to what a printing company can do without going into the technical side of it. Instead, it became more about voice, common relationships between creative and printing and speaking to more than a simple thought. Rather, I felt it would be ideal to focus on a signature for them. These concepts were accepted, but the printer scaled back due to personal reasons. Still looking for other printers, agencies and marketing companies to partner with. My site http://www.zhenero.com My email zhenero@mac.com

No comments:

Post a Comment